Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Power: America is planning to rig prices, OPEC viscous shale oil in the global market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Power: America is planning to rig prices, OPEC viscous shale oil in the global market Empty Parliamentary Power: America is planning to rig prices, OPEC viscous shale oil in the global market

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2016, 6:31 am

Parliamentary Power: America is planning to rig prices, OPEC viscous shale oil in the global market
    [ltr]Parliamentary Power: America is planning to rig prices, OPEC viscous shale oil in the global market Bullet

Wed, 28 Dec 2016 11:05:50
    [/ltr]

# Algmehorah_uz
    He said the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary member Aziz Alwan, the USA is planning to rig the price of OPEC purpose of pushing the oil extracted from oil wells and rocky marriages in the global market will not be at a loss.
    Alwan said in a press statement, said that "if they maintain" OPEC "on the agreement between the countries exporting oil price per barrel will be from 50 to 60 dollars, noting that the piece the agreement will not be a loss for the countries producing crude oil.
    He pointed out that "America is planning to rig the price of OPEC by pushing shale oil and sell it on the domestic market, noting that America is trying to be imported oil in the market and do not want to lose large oil loss."
    He added that "Iraq currently produces from 4 to 5 million barrels a day, noting that that amount is export them from 3 to 3.5 million barrels, while the remainder is converted to local consumption and operating stations and oil refineries."
    And that "there are a lot of countries are not an organization in Cubase, but it produces oil, pointing out that they are trying to raise the price of oil in the world in support of OPEC."

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=6538

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:13 pm