Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran, Iraq Eye Visa-Free Travel

jedi17
jedi17

Iran, Iraq Eye Visa-Free Travel Empty Iran, Iraq Eye Visa-Free Travel

Post by jedi17 Wed 28 Dec 2016, 9:52 am

Iran, Iraq Eye Visa-Free Travel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
December 28, 2016 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]’s Ambassador to Iraq Hassan Danaeifar said Tehran and Baghdad have been considering a step to lift visa requirements for travelers from the two neighboring countries.
Speaking to Tasnim News Agency, Danaeifar highlighted the latest measures to abolish the visa regime between Iran and Iraq, saying that it would lead to more travels between the two sides.
“We have submitted our request for the removal of visa requirements to the Iraqi government,” he said, adding that the Iranian embassy is waiting for the Iraqi side to respond to the request.
The diplomat went on to say that Iraqi officials are open to the idea of lifting visa restrictions for nationals from the two countries.
Each year, millions of Iranian and Iraqi pilgrims cross the border to visit holy sites in the other country.

Current date/time is Thu 06 Oct 2022, 10:04 am