Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sources close to the Council of Ministers: Maliki is preparing to sack ministers of the Iraqi List

dizzydee
    dizzydee

Sources close to the Council of Ministers: Maliki is preparing to sack ministers of the Iraqi List Empty Sources close to the Council of Ministers: Maliki is preparing to sack ministers of the Iraqi List

Post by dizzydee Wed 16 Jan 2013, 11:17 pm

Sources close to the Iraqi Council of Ministers said the Cabinet meeting on Tuesday saw the absence of the Iraqi List ministers and attend Minister Kurds.
    A government source said that the Council of Ministers held its regular absence of Iraqi ministers and Deputy Prime Minister Saleh al-Mutlaq, noting that all Kurdish ministers who attended the session.
    The ministers of the Iraqi List and the Kurds had boycotted the previous meeting of the Council of Ministers, which was held last week.
    This comes at a time when the country is experiencing turbulent conditions, with increased tension between the political blocs Almtsidih for the political process in the country.
    The sources indicated that Nuri al-Maliki had distributed bags Minister boycotters to ministers from the rest of the blocks that have committed to attend the previous meeting and today's meeting proxy with raising request to parliament Baqalthm by Article (78), which states: "The Prime Minister is the direct executive responsible for the general policy of the State and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces is managed by the Council of Ministers and presides over its meetings and has the right to dismiss minister with the consent of the House of Representatives, "while not discuss the future of the Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs Saleh al-Mutlaq.
    Wednesday 16/01/2013 09:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:04 am