Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi , during a meeting the morning praises to park the State of Kuwait with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi , during a meeting the morning praises to park the State of Kuwait with Iraq Empty Abadi , during a meeting the morning praises to park the State of Kuwait with Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Dec 2016, 3:38 pm

[size=32]
    Abadi , during a meeting the morning praises to park the State of Kuwait with Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

9 hours ago

Twilight News / praised Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Wednesday to park the State of Kuwait by Iraq and the constant keenness to support efforts in strengthening security and stability in it.
    This came during a meeting with First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Sheikh Sabah Khaled Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, who is currently visiting Baghdad to participate in the ministerial meeting of the sixth session of the joint committee of the Iraqi Supreme Kuwait.
    For his part, reiterated the morning to emphasize the position of his country's firm and unwavering commitment to support the security and the safety and stability of Iraq, praising the progress made by the Iraqi government in efforts to promote the political process and the fight against terrorism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:32 am