Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: the conditions of prisoners and detainees in Iraqi prisons so bad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: the conditions of prisoners and detainees in Iraqi prisons so bad Empty Deputy: the conditions of prisoners and detainees in Iraqi prisons so bad

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy: the conditions of prisoners and detainees in Iraqi prisons so bad

Nur News / Baghdad 
    said MP Adel Khamis Mahlawi, said the detainees and detainees in many Iraqi prisons are subjected to abuse and harassment , violation of human rights and prisons Moktdh and has no any sensitive criteria of human rights as well as the spread of diseases and scabies among prisoners.
    He added in a statement received "light News," a copy of which we receive "About the death of numbers of prisoners as a result of torture on an ongoing basis and are then written report of their deaths due to kidney failure or other cases in order to hide these crimes, especially in the prisons of Nasiriyah and the airport."
    He called Mahlawi "Abadi that is personally following up the conditions of prisoners and detainees and to ensure that information and violations against detainees and to bring the perpetrators to the judiciary to be punished just."
    He added that "many of the international organizations concerned with human rights, I pointed out the existence of abuses and violations of human rights in Iraqi prisons, which requires a firm stand and immediate direction of the government."
    As MP, "the concerned organizations and local and international human rights and the UN mission in Iraq, demanded to visit Iraqi prisons and see the poor conditions of the detainees in order to document and cooperation with the Iraqi government to prevent its continuation."
    He also accused "the Commission on Human Rights of the Parliamentary High Commissioner for Human Rights of negligence and not to give detainees the importance of the file."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:03 am