Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Qadu: Abadi will not submit names of candidates for the vacant ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Qadu: Abadi will not submit names of candidates for the vacant ministries Empty Qadu: Abadi will not submit names of candidates for the vacant ministries

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Dec 2016, 2:39 am

Qadu: Abadi will not submit names of candidates for the vacant ministries

Date: 12/29/2016 20:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size][url][/url][/size]
    Information / special ...
    MP for Bader's parliamentary bloc nostalgic Qadu, Thursday, for a number of reasons to hamper Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi candidates ministries vacant names, while noting that the blocks are still sticking to the election dues, confirmed that al-Abadi would not provide names unless reassured of passed the House of Representatives.
    He Qadu told / information /, that "inter Marqlat stands accidentally Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on the submission of candidates for the vacant ministries," noting that "the masses stuck to the principle of elections and not waiving its share of prominent Almarqlat."
    He added that the "bloc united still sticking to the position of Minister of Defense and there are nine candidates for this position names, and the Kurdistan Democratic Party, headed by Barzani insists on the position of the Ministry of Finance," pointing out that "Badr bloc emphasizes choose one of the three candidates who are Qasim al-Araji and Abdul Karim Ansari and Ali al-Zuhairi to fill the post of interior minister. "
    He MP from the Bloc Bader said, "Abadi would not provide the names of candidates to the House of Representatives, but while sure to pass and not a collision with a wall of rejection" .anthy 25 K.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:23 am