Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cover32-Dallas Predicts Cowboys-Eagles Week 17

jedi17
    jedi17

9 - Cover32-Dallas Predicts Cowboys-Eagles Week 17 Empty Cover32-Dallas Predicts Cowboys-Eagles Week 17

Post by jedi17 Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:47 pm

Cover32-Dallas Predicts Cowboys-Eagles Week 17

Matt Urben (5-3)
    This is the kind of game you can throw stats and records out the window. A meaningless NFC East showdown between two teams with deep-rooted hatred for each other. Will the Cowboys even play to win? Will pride kick in for this sub .500 Eagles team because they get a chance to end the season on a high note? It’s anyone’s guess, but I think both teams will find it hard to turn off their competitive juices. Whoever is out there, including possibly even Tony Romo, the Cowboys will fight for. I expect another good game for Eagles QB Carson Wentz but not enough to stop the Cowboys from getting their fourteenth win. Prediction: Cowboys-27-Eagles 24.
    Anthony Iosso (6-2)
    With the #1 seed in the NFC and home field throughout the playoffs locked up already, the Dallas Cowboys have very little to play for this week as they take on division rival Philadelphia Eagles. Banged up starters such as Tyron Smith, Morris Claiborne and Tank Lawrence will not even suit up for the game while other starters are only expected to see limited action.The real intrigue may come in the form of whether or not we will see Tony Romo take the field for the first time since last Thanksgiving.
    Adam Schefter reported yesterday that the Cowboys have planned for #9 to see some game action. While it is tough to judge the motivation factor for both teams leading up to the 1 p.m. kickoff, I still believe Jason Garrett and staff will have the entire Cowboy team prepared and ready to play. Give me Dallas 20-17 with Darren McFadden acting as the catalyst. Prediction: Cowboys-20, Eagles-17.
    AROUND COVER32
    QB Rankings: Who’s rising as the temperatures are falling?
    NFL Mailbag: Out goes Osweiler, in comes Savage
    Winners and Losers: Christmas came early for several teams this weekend
    Ryan Johnson (5-3)
    With the recent news of Tony Romo playing a few series on Sunday, the non-meaningful week 17 just became must-watch for Cowboys Nation. Unfortunately, Romo will be thrown to the wolfs as very few if any starters will be on the field with him. I still expect Mark Sanchez to see the majority of the snaps on Sunday. I expect Dallas to win. Prediction: Cowboys-21, Eagles-17.
    Yusuf Nakhooda (8-1)

For the Cowboys regular season finale, this is a meaningless game, but expect the Cowboys to play Dak Prescott, and Ezekiel Elliott maybe for one half, and we should see both Tony Romo, and Mark Sanchez play. The key to stopping the Eagles is Darren Sproles. If the Cowboys can do that they should win even with key starters resting. Prediction: Cowboys-31, Eagles 21

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am