Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible: I hope that in 2017 the expeditious victory against terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible: I hope that in 2017 the expeditious victory against terrorism Empty Infallible: I hope that in 2017 the expeditious victory against terrorism

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jan 2017, 1:42 am

[ltr]Infallible: I hope that in 2017 the expeditious victory against terrorism[/ltr]

Since 12/31/2016 21:24 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]He expressed President Fuad Masum, on Saturday, hope that 2017 will be the year of victory on the expeditious terrorism.[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to the infallible during his speech on the occasion of the new year received / balances News / copy of it today, that "our people faced in 2016 a lot of problems and crises, but he was able to face them thanks to their steadfastness and sacrifices," and expressed "aspiration to be a new year in Nasr Nags on terror and achieve stability, economic development and the return of all displaced persons and displaced persons to their homes and securing the displaced and displaced persons to their homes and provide the necessary services for the citizens. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He praised the "spirit of initiative and heroism that characterize our people and our armed forces in all its formations over the past year and represented edited for most areas occupied by terrorist gangs, recalling the courage of our fighters, especially the martyrs of our people in Miami who have made life sacrifices for the freedom of their country and the liberation of their people and humanity from the scourge of terrorism."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He reiterated his pride in "families who made their children in the heroic martyrs who travel Euclid Iraqis against terrorism, which inspired the world with hope, strength and the possibility of defeating the remnants gangs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted that "the coming changes in the world will shed Bdilalha the region during 2017 to enhance the opportunities for cooperation, understanding and victory over terrorism" .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:36 am