Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee on Culture, Media condemns the attack on the media demanding to know the fat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee on Culture, Media condemns the attack on the media demanding to know the fat Empty Parliamentary Committee on Culture, Media condemns the attack on the media demanding to know the fat

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2017, 2:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Committee on Culture, Media condemns the attack on the media demanding to know the fate Afrah Shawqi
    Nur News / Baghdad 
    condemned the Commission for Culture, Media representative, Monday, what they described as harsh to deal with peaceful protesters who came out to demand disclosure of the circumstances of the abduction of their colleague Afrah Abbas from their own backyard a week ago, and is this practice a violation of the most basic freedom of expression guaranteed by the Iraqi Constitution and laws , standards heavenly and international conventions.
    The Commission said in a statement, "Nur News" received a copy of "demand that the parliamentary security services Bastnfar all join forces to uncover the merits of the crime and re Ms. joys to her family and her fans, in order to restore citizen's confidence in the state and their ability to establish security in our beloved capital Baghdad."
    The Committee on Culture, Media parliamentary "also called on the relevant committees and political forces to expedite the enactment of peaceful demonstrations, including the law puts an end to the violation of this right and anyone who harms the esteemed citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 2:37 pm