Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

expectations of higher value of dinar

dizzydee
    dizzydee

expectations of higher value of dinar Empty expectations of higher value of dinar

Post by dizzydee Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:02 pm

07/09/2013 12:00 AM

Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi

Said economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem: that the Iraqi dinar is witnessing a remarkable increase in value, especially in recent times, and after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII.

Added Sumaisem told (morning): that there are several countries want to buy the dinar because it represents the currency of financial cover strongest in the region as well to being represents one of the aspects of investment for foreign investors, noting that there are expectations of higher value of the dinar to rates close to the standard which makes it desirable in global markets.explained Sumaisem the global currency markets is going according to the principle of expectation of higher currency or decline, and on the dinar, there are projections indicate to increase the value of the dinar in the global markets,

He Astdrki that the fluctuation in the exchange rate within the country significantly affect the value of the dinar abroad. It is worth mentioning that there is a website American trading buying and selling Iraqi dinar since 2004.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

expectations of higher value of dinar Empty Re: expectations of higher value of dinar

Post by weslin3 Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:39 pm

I just imagine several countries have already bought dinar.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

expectations of higher value of dinar Empty Re: expectations of higher value of dinar

Post by Neno Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:28 am

weslin3 wrote:I just imagine several countries have already bought dinar.
    Just bumping cause I can and the fact to mention that these countries holding dinars and every dinar investors too eventually, will never go back to Iraq for USD. It will go back for Oil certificates. So for me, only the black gold is needed as the reserves and the gold that they have is just even more proof to support the dinar how they see fit. That my friends is the argument. And as duck explained, they are arguing over where the funds (frozen funds) will go... ;)
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:39 pm

come on Iraq....we have expectations, too!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:07 am