Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraqi bank director among the 100 most powerful Arab woman in 2016's

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi bank director among the 100 most powerful Arab woman in 2016's Empty Iraqi bank director among the 100 most powerful Arab woman in 2016's

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jan 2017, 4:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Iraqi bank director among the 100 most powerful Arab woman in 2016's[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News / Baghdad ...

Rafidain Bank announced the general director for the bank Khawla student Jabbar on the tenth place among the list of 100 most powerful Arab woman for 2016.
    A statement by the Information Office of the bank "Economy News" received a copy of "The director of the year the bank was ranked tenth among the list of 100 most powerful Arab woman of the year 2016 in accordance with the Classification Society (Forbes Global) after about a month of receiving the best Arab executive president of the Year 2016 in the areas of financial and banking sector in Iraq and the Arab world. "
    "The director general of Bank of Iraq took office in June 2016 making it the leading largest bank in Iraq. And received a letter of thanks and appreciation from the Minister of Finance thanks to the preparation and strict internal control procedures, and follow-up Personal Iraqi banks which also holds a 41 letter of appreciation, as well as for many of the books of honor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraqi bank director among the 100 most powerful Arab woman in 2016's Empty Re: Iraqi bank director among the 100 most powerful Arab woman in 2016's

Post by sassy Wed 04 Jan 2017, 12:02 pm

thumbs Good news.   Bet she's proud! 

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 10:14 pm