Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wild and Team USA Follow Same Script to 5-4 Wins

jedi17
    jedi17

Wild and Team USA Follow Same Script to 5-4 Wins Empty Wild and Team USA Follow Same Script to 5-4 Wins

Post by jedi17 Fri 06 Jan 2017, 7:50 pm

Wild and Team USA Follow Same Script to 5-4 Wins
    January 6, 2017, 6:55 PM ET [0 Comments]
    Dan Wallace
    Wild and Team USA Follow Same Script to 5-4 Wins Min Minnesota Wild Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    What a night of hockey we were treated to last night! First the WJC gold medal game sees the US overcome two, two goal deficits to come back and win 5-4 in a thriller of a shootout. Then the Wild followed that almost exact same script overcoming their own two, two goal deficits to win in San Jose 5-4. 

Wild prospects Luke Kunin and Jordan Greenway were integral parts of the US Gold Medal winning squad teaming up for several scoring chances including the best US chances in OT. The WJC was a great showcase for Wild prospects, which is great news for Wild fans. There is some very good talent on the way and they are not far off. Karil Kaprizov led all scorers in the WJC tournament with 9 goals and 12 points, while Joel Eriksson Ek netted 6 goals to go along with 3 assists and Jordan Greenway had 3 goals and 8 points. Three captains in the tournament as well with Kunin, Eriksson Ek, and Kaprizov all leading their squads to the medal round.

It is a great time to be a Wild fan as the team is on the cusp of becoming the top team in the Western Conference and the pipeline of future talent looks to be very promising. Owner Craig Leipold is committed to putting a winner on the ice with the goal of bringing the ultimate hockey trophy to the "State of Hockey."

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 1:04 pm