Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Frankincense: Most laws require political consensus for the possibility of passing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Frankincense: Most laws require political consensus for the possibility of passing Empty Frankincense: Most laws require political consensus for the possibility of passing

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jan 2017, 3:32 am

[size=30]Frankincense: Most laws require political consensus for the possibility of passing[/size]
    07/01/2017 09:56 | Number of Views: 730
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    The head of the independent mass honest frankincense, today, the lack of a final agreement on candidates to fill the vacant positions of the ministry and submit names to the prime minister.
    Frankincense In an interview with "direction," said we hope will be the beginning of the next legislative term is the deadline for the selection of candidates. He pointed out that the House had a lot of important laws that will be legislation in the next legislative term.
    He explained that most of the chewing gum laws require political consensus for possible pass it through the House and voted upon.
    He said coalition member, said the prime minister decided that the Ministers shall be chosen from candidates technocrats in line with the general thrust of the reform.
    It is said that close to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, sources said that the latter will display a list of candidates for the vacant ministries, the beginning of the legislative term of the House for the purpose of voting upon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:16 am