Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United States: Iraq returned to practice positive impact in the region

chouchou
    chouchou

United States: Iraq returned to practice positive impact in the region Empty United States: Iraq returned to practice positive impact in the region

Post by chouchou Sat 13 Jul 2013, 4:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

United States of America confirmed that Iraq has returned to practice positive influence in the region after his release from Chapter VII.

This came during receiving Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, a phone call from U.S. Vice President Joseph Biden, confirming that Iraq regains its regional and international role, especially after his release from the provisions of Chapter VII.

Biden welcomed in his call, which they congratulated the Prime Minister on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan, the return of Iraq to exert positive impact in the ocean and the growing regional relations with various Arab countries and the countries of the region.

The two sides discussed during the contact and views on various developments in the region and the Syrian crisis, as the Prime Minister of Iraq's consistent position that efforts should be intensified to find a political solution to the Syrian crisis and put an end to the suffering of the Syrian people worsening.

Meanwhile, the Presidency of the Kurdistan region reported that U.S. Vice President expressed his country's readiness to provide assistance to solve the problems of the political process in Iraq.

A spokesman for the presidency of the region Omid Sabah said in a statement posted on the official website for the presidency of the region, and seen the "morning" it: "The two sides discussed the overall situation in the country and witnessed the political process of the problems, through a Biden ببارزاني the connection."

He added that "Biden expressed his country's readiness to provide assistance to resolve the problems faced by the Iraqi political process," adding that he "welcomed the recent visit Barzani to Baghdad and meeting with officials in Baghdad."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 12:56 pm