Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi surprised Scott Kurdish parties from the oil monopoly in the territory of the party Barzani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi surprised Scott Kurdish parties from the oil monopoly in the territory of the party Barzani Empty Abadi surprised Scott Kurdish parties from the oil monopoly in the territory of the party Barzani

Post by Rocky Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:06 am

[ltr]Abadi surprised Scott Kurdish parties from the oil monopoly in the territory of the party Barzani[/ltr]

Since 01.17.2017 at 09:25 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for the mass change, and a member of the Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary Hoshyar Abdullah, on Tuesday, that the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, expressed astonishment over the committee meeting last Saturday, the silence of Kurdish parties and the monopoly of a certain party in the Kurdistan region to file oil.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement by Abdullah received / balances News / copy of it, that "we call on the Kurdish parties to break her silence and clarify its view towards the most important two in the Iraqi Kurdish political scene, namely the rejection of the budget in 2017 by the Kurdistan Democratic Party and its monopoly on the oil file".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "in the last meeting of the Security and Defense Committee in Parliament with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the prime minister expressed his doubts that all the existing political parties in the political arena in the Kurdistan Region has a share of the region's oil. Why else are silent towards the monopoly of the oil file by a certain party?" .[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "it is very important to ask two questions on the existing parties in the Kurdistan Regional Government with the exception of the Democratic Party, I: The Territory government announced its rejection of the law of 2017 budget despite the fact that four Kurdish city blocks in the Iraqi parliament approved the budget and worked in earnest on approval, will reasonable to the Kurdistan Democratic party to reject the budget in the name of Government of the Territory, while these parties are silent ?! ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The second question is: Why is still the position of these parties are vague about the issue of sale of the region's oil through Turkey by the Kurdistan Democratic Party, are they in favor of selling the region's oil this way is legal? Or are they in favor of export through SOMO according to what has been approved in the budget? ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abdullah stressed "must have the Kurdish parties and a clear position, especially since the federal government and Iraqi political parties had doubts that the silence behind it hidden things."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri May 31, 2024 3:40 pm