Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim during his meeting with al-Shahristani calls to intensify efforts to reduce the burden on the

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Hakim during his meeting with al-Shahristani calls to intensify efforts to reduce the burden on the  Empty Hakim during his meeting with al-Shahristani calls to intensify efforts to reduce the burden on the

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 14 Jul 2013, 8:02 am

[*][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sunday, July 14, 2013 13:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[Baghdad where]

Called the head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq, Ammar al-Hakim, the need to intensify efforts in order to ease the burden on the citizen and provide better services to him.

According to a statement of the Agency has received all of Iraq [where] a copy of it today that "al-Hakim said during his meeting with Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani to provide the best services for the Iraqi people, especially electricity issue, calling for the intensification of efforts to ease the burden on the citizen."

He added that "al-Hakim stressed the need to pass laws stalled in the House of Representatives, especially the laws that are in the interest of the Iraqi citizen directly,

The statement added that "the meeting was attended by Khalid al-Attiyah, the head of the rule of law in the parliament and Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs purity of net debt."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:24 pm