Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

GE win contracts for the establishment of two power plants in southern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

GE win contracts for the establishment of two power plants in southern Iraq Empty GE win contracts for the establishment of two power plants in southern Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Utilize solar electricity generation to fill shortages
    GE win contracts for the establishment of two power plants in southern Iraq

Author: HAA 
    Editor: AZ 
    19.1.2017 18:14 
    Number of Views: 1780

Long - Presse / Baghdad 

announced that American technological Industries (General Electric GE), on Thursday, has won contracts to build two power plants in southern Iraq worth $ 1.4 billion, and as pointed out responsibility for stations equipped with generators payment Bukhari, confirmed the perpetuation and maintenance for the engines of the turbo gas six power stations in the country. 

The company said in a statement , according to the website (EBR) news British, I followed ( the long - Presse), " has been winning contracts to build the stations new power in the south of Iraq , with the provision of technological development and perpetuation and maintenance of infrastructure and other working stations services at a value of $ 1.4 billion."

According concluded contracts with the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity General Electric will build two power plants Dhi Qar and Samawa production capacity of the Faculty of 1,500 MW. " 

The statement added that" the company will first erect four gas turbine engines Model (9E) within a simple electrical cycle in both Mncota electricity new and that by the year 2018 , "noting that" the second phase, will include linking circuit Switched units engines (9E) as well as engineering design, equipment, construction , service according to the contract conditions. " 

The statement pointed out that" GE is also responsible for the stations equipped with generators payment thermal sophisticated Bukhari with engine technology Altorboneh steam , "noting that it" has been approved to add 580 megabytes another watt of generating capacity of the national electricity station and through the implementation of development and rehabilitation work of the four power stations in the country. " 

the statement continued , " for the purpose of helping to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of production electric power stations in other GE will also sustain the mission and maintenance of gas turbine engines (9E) in the six power stations in Iraq , "noting that" this action will help to continue to generate electricity continuously Kika 1.75 watts. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:38 pm