Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tamimi holds Shahristani ووز of the year electricity responsibility the prese asset deterioration in

chouchou
    chouchou

Tamimi holds Shahristani ووز of the year electricity responsibility the prese asset deterioration in Empty Tamimi holds Shahristani ووز of the year electricity responsibility the prese asset deterioration in

Post by chouchou Wed 17 Jul 2013, 8:45 am

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} carrying member of a coalition of state law MP Mansour al-Tamimi, Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani and Electricity Minister Abdul Kareem Aftan Responsibility Deterioration in the electric power.

[ltr]Tamimi said In a press statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it on Wednesday, "Deputy Prime Minister for Energy Affairs Hussain al-Shahristani and Electricity Minister Abdul Kareem Aftan responsible for corruption happening in the Ministry of Electricity."[/ltr]

[ltr]And witness the power supply in the country's volatile and clear with high temperatures in the summer and the holy month of Ramadan without a significant improvement in the level of production of electric energy despite many promises, budgets and large amounts of money spent in this direction.[/ltr]

[ltr]Tamimi added that "the deterioration in the electric power and reluctance projects came because of their control over all contracts entered into by the ministry, which caused a major crisis in the electric power and paid for by the Iraqi citizen Which has become the sole target of all the crises in the country. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The Commission on oil and energy parliamentary provincial council has demanded to give new electricity issue a priority in its work to this file from the importance of direct contact with the lives of people, especially times الذورة in demand for electricity with high temperatures during the holy month of Ramadan ended[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:17 pm