Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the lifting of the blacklist .. airlines want to open the lines have several capitals

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the lifting of the blacklist .. airlines want to open the lines have several capitals Empty After the lifting of the blacklist .. airlines want to open the lines have several capitals

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Feb 2017, 1:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    One of the Iraqi Airways planes
    After the lifting of the blacklist .. airlines want to open the lines have several capitals

Author: AZ 
    Editor: AZ 
    02.02.2017 20:46 
    Number of Views: 2119

Long-Presse / Baghdad
    Revealed that the Ministry of Transport, on Thursday, the desire of the Iraqi Airways to open lines of her new capitals of several, after the adjournment of the black list of the EU, and while confirming that the company "that runs from a strong financial footing," denying reports about bankruptcy.
    The ministry said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, "the Iraqi Airways is a strong company that runs from a strong financial footing," denying at the same time, "the news recently talked about the company's bankruptcy, but it is waiting for urgent and futures future projects." .
    We ministry, "we would like to point out here that the company will see the opening of new lines of several new capitals, and this certainly will enhance her career discreet and will increase its imports," asserting that "Iraqi Airways balances in banks inside and outside Iraq are millions of dollars, being the company strong and profitable par excellence. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 11:21 pm