Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: State only loser in its dealings with the private sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: State only loser in its dealings with the private sector Empty Parliamentary Integrity: State only loser in its dealings with the private sector

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Feb 2017, 1:54 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Integrity: State only loser in its dealings with the private sector[/ltr]

Since 15/02/2017 17:46 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed to the Parliamentary Integrity Commission, on Wednesday, for diagnosis for "signs of corruption" in the "privatization" of electricity, while confirming that the state loser first before working in private sector companies.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A spokesman for the Committee MP Adel Nouri, L / balance News /, said that "a lot of year states go to the privatization, both with regard to electricity and others that the project is far from corruption," Msttrda "We as a committee the integrity of who we are signs of corruption in the subject of privatization of electricity."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nuri added, "There are many sectors belonging to government departments are huge sums exchange for the rehabilitation of a factory or a plant or something like that and when completed shall be referred to the private sector at low prices, so the state is losing to the private sector."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The State always pay the fine on behalf of companies, especially when you want to return the project to its advantage, and therefore the state is the only loser in those deals that are concluded with private sector companies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]This declared the Minister of Electricity Qasim Fahadaoa, Sabak, in time for the ministry's intention to privatize the electricity sector circulate 70% of areas of Iraq before the summer Almqubl, experience as revealed that the next phase will include the privatization of 40% of the areas of the capital and 29 Mahafezat.anthy[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Ali See[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 1:31 am