Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary media: journalists' union is ready for a vote at future meetings law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary media: journalists' union is ready for a vote at future meetings law Empty Parliamentary media: journalists' union is ready for a vote at future meetings law

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Feb 2017, 1:35 am

[ltr]Parliamentary media: journalists' union is ready for a vote at future meetings law[/ltr]

Since 02/23/2017 10:21 am (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]A member of the parliamentary Committee on Culture, Media Haider Mawla, Thursday, for the actions of the Fourth Amendment to the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate, which was presented by the union asked for approval to include it in future meetings law is complete.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Lord's / balances News /, that "the law has completed the first and second reading and has been discussed in the House and submitted to the Presidency for the purpose of introducing it on the agenda of the upcoming schedule of meetings for the purpose of voting on it."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said the Lord that "the Committee on Culture, Media Law awaiting inclusion on the agenda of the upcoming schedule of meetings for the purpose of approval, after it was discussed at the headquarters of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate folks with regard to all of its articles."[/ltr]
    [ltr]And the Lord said, "The law does not exist any notes on it, all the observations made about it have been discussed and access to effective solutions for approval and therefore, the law will be adopted without, intercept any of the political blocs."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Committee on Culture and Information has held a hearing to the views of journalists on the Law of the Association last week at the headquarters of the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate. / End 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Flaih slain[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:30 pm