Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Secretary of State: We seek to restore Iraq to its natural state and are ready to support him in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Secretary of State: We seek to restore Iraq to its natural state and are ready to support him in  Empty US Secretary of State: We seek to restore Iraq to its natural state and are ready to support him in

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Feb 2017, 2:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    US Secretary of State: We seek to restore Iraq to its natural state and are ready to support him in the process of construction and stability

Nur News / Baghdad 
    Search Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi in a telephone conversation with US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, to strengthen relations between the two countries in all fields and workflow to edit the right side of the process of Mosul and international support for Iraq in the fight against terrorism and restore stability liberated and the situation areas in the region.
    According to a statement Abadi Office, which received a "light News," a copy of the "Tillerson stressed his country's support for Iraq in its war against terrorism and in restoring stability, praising the role of Iraqi forces, which have evolved significantly since the model conduct of the war in Iraq, a successful and can be utilized by the rest of the countries." .
    He said, "There are great efforts made by the Iraqi government for the unity of Iraqis and this process will lead to long-term stability in Iraq."
    He added that "we are seeking to bring Iraq to its natural state and are ready to support him in the construction process, stability and emphasize our partnership with him."
    Abadi, he noted that "the liberalization process of the right side going faster pace than planned, despite difficult as our strategy is to maintain the civilians."
    "The people of Iraq from north to south are fighting Daesh and liberate the occupied valuing international support for Iraq in its war against terrorism."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 7:27 am