Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki threatens to disrupt the elections considerable chaos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki threatens to disrupt the elections considerable chaos Empty Maliki threatens to disrupt the elections considerable chaos

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2017, 1:24 am

[ltr]Maliki threatens to disrupt the elections considerable chaos[/ltr]

Since 25/02/2017 17:17 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Vice President Nuri al-Maliki warned that "attempts to disrupt the democratic process in Iraq through the control of the elections or disabled, he underlined that this will cause for chaos, and would put the country in front of difficult choices."[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement from his office received / balances News /, a copy of it, al-Maliki said in a speech during a supportive Conference of the armed forces and popular crowd held by the tribe of Bani Lam said that "the support of tribal members and would stand to the side of our armed forces and popular mobilized was a strong motivation to drop dirty conspiracy that targeted Iraq, "noting that" the cohesion of the people and would stand against enemies sons schemes yielded aware supportive home front. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that the "post-Daesh need to rearrange the priorities in accordance with the national project that preserves the rights of all," noting that "the political majority is the only project that will come out of the political system of quotas and consensus approach."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Maliki, that "the political majority is not as commonly have biased people that it will be the preserve of the component or sect or nationality but is a political majority which both wanted to be involved with this government Bceccheltha and duties involved," pointing out that "the majority government means that there is agreement on the principles and programs Semitism committed on the basis of the Constitution and nestled in the majority and do the House of Representatives to pass laws ".anthy 29/1's[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:43 am