Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Mar 2017, 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

Iraq signed a memorandum of understanding with Britain to a loan of 10 billion pounds 

signed by Iraq, on Sunday, with Britain a memorandum of understanding on the loan by 10 billion pounds sterling for the development of infrastructure in Iraq , such as water, sewer, indicating that, for the implementation of the loan amounting to ten years, said the Minister of Finance Agency Abdul Razzaq al - Issa on the sidelines of the signing of the contract "for the implementation of the loan will be ten years." 

Industry initiated the marketing of local products 

and the Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced on Sunday, that the General Company for Agricultural Supplies of the Ministry of Agriculture, contracted with the General Company for the manufacture of fertilizers in Basra to buy the entire production of urea fertilizer, for this year and the amount of 300 thousand tons, revealing directed the Health Ministry to double Thanks for medicines and medical supplies ratios on the General Company for the manufacture of medicines and medical supplies in Samarra, as well as encouraging the civil national laboratories, the industries in Iraq was one of the first modern industries and the most sophisticated and advanced in the Arab region by virtue of the availability of raw materials, expertise and technical and domestic markets, but It has suffered over the years from a significant deterioration due to dumping materials from foreign origins is sober.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]