Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rasheed Bank sold dollars for travelers and humanitarian cases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rasheed Bank sold dollars for travelers and humanitarian cases Empty Rasheed Bank sold dollars for travelers and humanitarian cases

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2017, 2:58 am

[size=30]Rasheed Bank sold dollars for travelers and humanitarian cases[/size]
    07/03/2017 10:01 | Number of Views: 192
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad

Rasheed Bank announced Mbacherth sell the dollar for travelers and humanitarian cases through six branches in Baghdad.

According to a statement of the bank got "direction Press" a copy of which was " the dollar will sell accordance with the regulations set out previously by the bank and through its branches in the 
    (/ jump / session / Shorja / Aaarmuk / Spring neighborhood of Baghdad International Airport), indicating that the controls included a passport and a ticket ".

It is said that the bank had previously fired selling the dollar for the wounded popular crowd and security forces, which arrived at the Initiative (10,000) $ ten thousand dollars to a maximum of wounded and (3000) $ facilities that have treatment outside Iraq came the initiative to support the security forces and the crowd People in their war against terrorism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 6:08 pm