Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt imprisons Israeli officers spied them for 25 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt imprisons Israeli officers spied them for 25 years Empty Egypt imprisons Israeli officers spied them for 25 years

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:23 am

[size=30]Egypt imprisons Israeli officers spied them for 25 years[/size]
    09/03/2017 10:42 | Number of Views: 49
    font size:  Egypt imprisons Israeli officers spied them for 25 years Font_decrease  Egypt imprisons Israeli officers spied them for 25 years Font_enlarge
     Egypt imprisons Israeli officers spied them for 25 years Thumbnail.php?file=201739102455443_608854718
    [rtl]Direction Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]An Egyptian court sentenced decided to punish three Egyptians and six Israelis, including 4 of Israeli military intelligence, "Security" officers, for 25 years, on charges of espionage.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The court conviction of the accused of spying for the Israeli entity in the media was known as the "Ovadia network."[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to the prosecution investigation, the defendants "had provided the Israeli military intelligence information system for places of deployment of the armed forces, and the headquarters of the hardware security and places, and those in charge of tunnels and hackers through, and armed elements, and all modes and moves area of ​​Rafah in northern Sinai, and during the period from December / December 2006 until May / May 2013, intent to harm the national interests of the country in exchange for money. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]Broad accusations and explained that Danny Ovadia, and Aharon Danone, and David James, and Shlomo Sofer, and accused two other Arabs, "Israel" are Abdullah Salim and Ibrahim Sergeant, living area Ogakim Bir seven in the occupied Alvestinih territories, has persuaded the rest of the defendants on the spying to the detriment of security Egyptian national.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The verdict of the Criminal Court of El-Arish is not final and can be challenged before a court of cassation highest degree.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun May 26, 2024 5:43 am