Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government Council authorizes the establishment of trade between Iraq and Britain and Ireland

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government Council authorizes the establishment of trade between Iraq and Britain and Ireland  Empty Government Council authorizes the establishment of trade between Iraq and Britain and Ireland

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jul 2013, 3:50 am

Government Council authorizes the establishment of trade between Iraq and Britain and Ireland

28/07/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. Council of Ministers announced Moafqath issuing the license the establishment of the Ministerial Council of trade between Iraq and Britain and Ireland.
    A statement issued by the Council received / JD / copy of it: that the Council of Ministers approved during its thirty-second routine to issue a license subsequent signing and Foreign Minister on the decision to draft agreement for the establishment of the Council of Ministers of trade between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, according to the provisions of Articles (6) and (28) of the Contract Law of Treaties No. (111) of 1979, as amended.
    The Council called on the Foreign Ministry to prepare a document subsequent license on behalf of the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Minister of Foreign Affairs and in accordance with the approved contexts, and submit them to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in order to obtain the signature of the President of the Council of Ministers. / End / / 22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 1:28 am