Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

PM Abadi and Kurdistan Region Representative to Meet US President

jedi17
    jedi17

PM Abadi and Kurdistan Region Representative to Meet US President Empty PM Abadi and Kurdistan Region Representative to Meet US President

Post by jedi17 Wed 15 Mar 2017, 8:42 pm

PM Abadi and Kurdistan Region Representative to Meet US President

Erbil (BasNews) The US President Donald Trump will meet with the Iraqi delegation consisting of Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi and Kurdistan Region representative next week.

A senior official source in Kurdistan Region confirmed to BasNews that PM Abadi and a representative of Kurdistan Region, who are set to take part in the global coalition’s meeting, will also meet the US President in Washington.

Minister Falah Mustafa, head of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) Department of Foreign Relations told BasNews on Monday that Kurdistan Region will officially take part in the meeting of the coalition members after it complained about its exclusion from the previous sessions.

He revealed that Fuad Hussein, Chief of Staff to the Kurdistan Region presidency, will represent the Kurdistan Region in the meeting and he is also expected to address the meeting about the war on IS and the post-IS era.

On March 22, the United States of America will host a major meeting of the 68 member states of the coalition against IS and the US Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, will chair the talks, the State Department said on Thursday.

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:49 am