Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli raids targeted Hamas positions in Gaza

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli raids targeted Hamas positions in Gaza Empty Israeli raids targeted Hamas positions in Gaza

Post by Rocky Thu 16 Mar 2017, 4:48 am

Israeli raids targeted Hamas positions in Gaza

Date: 16/03/2017 09:03
    Israeli Air

Information / follow-up ..

Israeli aircraft carried out, on Thursday, four raids on two sites belonging to Hamas eastern and central Gaza Strip.

Quoted local sites Palestinian, Israeli aircraft bombarded training sites belonging to the Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, west of Deir el-Balah, which led to the flames.

Israeli warplanes also bombed the other two missiles fertile eastern Shijia neighborhood, which caused cut power to parts of the neighborhood without injury.

For his part, the IDF Spokesman Ovijaa Odraei The air force jets bombed two goals of Hamas in the Gaza Strip, pointing out that the movement is only responsible for everything that happens in the Gaza Strip.

The Israeli sources reported that a rocket fired from the Gaza Strip, on Wednesday exploded in the Regional Council Sdot Nagv.anthy / 25 m

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/16/world/139344

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 10:09 am