Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Killing al-Baghdadi "matter of time", US estimations

jedi17
    jedi17

Killing al-Baghdadi "matter of time", US estimations Empty Killing al-Baghdadi "matter of time", US estimations

Post by jedi17 Wed 22 Mar 2017, 5:46 pm

Killing al-Baghdadi "matter of time", US estimations
    8:11 PM ADMIN

Washington/ Iraq TradeLink: US State Secretary Rex Tillerson announced that the killing of leader of Da'ish (ISIS) organization Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is "a matter of time".

During his meeting with the 67 members of the International Coalition, headed by Washington, he added that most of al-Baghdadi's assistants were killed.

Lately, the spokesman of the International Coalition announced that "no information is available on the hiding of al-Baghdadi, but added that "he will be killed at the end".

Secretary T disclosed that the United States will establish "temporary stable areas " to assist the displaced people to return home on a later stage", but he did not locate the areas of these stable areas.

Current date/time is Wed 22 May 2024, 10:47 pm