Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: loan funds allocated and spent well in the field of investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: loan funds allocated and spent well in the field of investment Empty Economist: loan funds allocated and spent well in the field of investment

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 3:26 am

Economist: loan funds allocated and spent well in the field of investment

Stressed the economic expert on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Thursday, that the issue of shackling foreign loans for the Iraqi economy back to several possibilities, according to the government followed in its investment policy, as explained that Iraq had borrowed for the urgent need of funds because of the economic crisis that accompanied the decline in oil prices, he pointed out that the policy blocs discuss economic issues by political means to compete only away from the discussion in real economic.

Said Antoine in a press statement, said that "the issue of shackling foreign loans for the Iraqi economy back to several possibilities, according to the government followed in its investment policy," noting that "the loan funds be allocated well spent in the field of investment in the industrial, agricultural and other sectors, it did not affect the economy great, but that he went to the corruption and spent without them, it will affect the economy significantly. "

He explained the economic expert, said that "Iraq had borrowed for the urgent need of funds because of the economic crisis that accompanied the decline in oil prices," adding that "the masses and the political parties discussed economic issues by political means to compete only away from the discussion in real economic."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 03 Jun 2024, 2:02 pm