Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 12:55 am

Baeraki

Central to sell more than $ 164 million at an auction weekend

concluded the Central Bank of Iraq, the auction for this week, to sell more than $ 164 million. According to a statement of the bank, that " the amount sold for on the size of last Friday, reached 164 million, 376 thousand, and $ 87, at a price of 1182 dinars exchange, the dollar, with the participation of 35 banks and 11 financial transfer company, and the sale of amounts transferred to the accounts of banks abroad, as well as cash sales price of 1190 dinars per dollar.

trade directs processing of Dhi Qar to 5000 tons of wheat ,

announced the Minister of Commerce Salman Jumaili, on Saturday, Dhi Qar province is equipped with 5000 thousand tons of local wheat, and direct grinding 800 tons of wheat through the mills civil and governmental. Jumaily said in a statement received (range) a copy of it, that the cadres of the Ministry of Commerce , The redeployment process for local wheat from the northern axis to central and southern governorates began, and the share of Dhi Qar province will reach more than 5000 tons of wheat, especially since the carrier 's fleet began operations transferred two days drunk and the Kirkuk region and other areas in the north of the country since. He Jumaili, that the ministry is now working multiple directions to solve the crisis of wheat stocks through transfers, as well as, to go for the supply of wheat from international origins through coordination with commercial attachés and embassies accredited in Baghdad, there are offers up to the ministry to be discussed by the Committee on contracting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]