Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Killing one person and wounding another after a tribal armed conflict in the district of Qurna in Ba

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Killing one person and wounding another after a tribal armed conflict in the district of Qurna in Ba Empty Killing one person and wounding another after a tribal armed conflict in the district of Qurna in Ba

Post by Rocky Fri 31 Mar 2017, 2:15 am

Killing one person and wounding another after a tribal armed conflict in the district of Qurna in Basra

March 31 .2017 - 9:32 | Number of readings: 67

Sommer News: Baghdad ,
    said a security source in Basra on Friday, one person was killed and another wounded as a result of a tribal armed conflict in the district of Qurna , north of the province. The source said in an interview I followed "Sommer News", " one person was killed and another wounded as a result of a heavy exchange of fire because of the outbreak of tribal armed conflict in the early hour of the night yesterday , " noting that " the conflict occurred in the incident within the district of Qurna Mazirah area" . The source pointed out that " the security forces intervened quickly and was able to resolve the dispute."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 04 Jun 2024, 6:31 pm