Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: Petersburg bombing of a desperate attempt to influence Russia's role in fightin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: Petersburg bombing of a desperate attempt to influence Russia's role in fightin Empty Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: Petersburg bombing of a desperate attempt to influence Russia's role in fightin

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Apr 2017, 2:10 am

Mr. Ammar al-Hakim: Petersburg bombing of a desperate attempt to influence Russia's role in fighting terrorism

History of edits:: 2017/4/4

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} condemned the President of the National Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, the bombing subway station in Saint Petersburg, Russia yesterday, which left 11 people dead and about 45 wounded.
    Mr. Ammar al - Hakim said in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it, "escalated alarmingly terrorist acts in more than one place around the world, where he hits today one civilian areas in the Russian city of St. Petersburg, signed a number of innocent victims , as usual, in a desperate attempt to influence Russia 's role in fighting terrorism excellence diplomatically and militarily. "
    He added , "As we condemn this brutal crime, and express our solidarity with the families of the victims, we call on the international community to make more sincere constructive efforts, to get rid of this scourge , which is now taking larger areas, under international inaction."
    Mr. Ammar al - Hakim stressed that "States and peoples are invited to coordinate positions and take the means effective to eliminate terrorism , which we Iraqis stand at the forefront of their enemies, and we are confident that humanity will get rid of the plague of terrorism malignant soon if Tzafart international efforts."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 9:25 am