Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Congress confirms continue to support Iraq's agricultural and economic cooperation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Congress confirms continue to support Iraq's agricultural and economic cooperation Empty US Congress confirms continue to support Iraq's agricultural and economic cooperation

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Apr 2017, 2:14 am

US Congress confirms continue to support Iraq's agricultural and economic cooperation

Written by : by saad in:April 10, 2017In: Iraq News No Comments Print  E - mail
    Light News / Baghdad
    Search Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, with a delegation from the US Congress to strengthen bilateral cooperation between the two countries and the support of Iraq, and cooperation in the agricultural and economic fields.
    A statement by his press office, "Noor News" received a copy of it, that "Abadi received yesterday, the delegation of the US Congress headed by Rep . Dennis Ross, and Darren Soto Democrat from the state of Florida and Neil Dan deputy Republican of Vdoreda and Bob Lata , deputy Republican from Ohio State and Stephen Lynch Democrat from the state of Massachusetts, as well as the US ambassador in Iraq , Douglas Silliman. "
    He said he "was discussed during the meeting to strengthen bilateral cooperation between the two countries and the battle of Mosul and support Iraq in all fields, in addition to the situation in the region."
    Park delegation "achieved victories by Iraqi forces on Daesh and seen the world with great admiration , " stressing " the continued support of the United States of America for Iraq in its war against terrorism and cooperation in the agriculture sector and in economic fields , and support partnerships between the private sector in the two countries," according to the statement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 11:57 pm