Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Operations closes 3 main bridges in capital

jedi17
    jedi17

Baghdad Operations closes 3 main bridges in capital Empty Baghdad Operations closes 3 main bridges in capital

Post by jedi17 Sun 16 Apr 2017, 5:54 pm

Baghdad Operations closes 3 main bridges in capital

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) Baghdad Operations Command announced, on Sunday, that it is preparing to close three main bridges in the capital, Baghdad, starting next Wednesday and until Monday morning.

The Command said in a press statement that some of the bridges that lead to al-Kadhimiyah City will be closed from the coming Wednesday and until Monday morning, on the occasion of martyrdom of Imam Kadhim’s visit.

The bridges that will be closed are al-A’ema, al-Serafiyah and 14 Ramadan Bridge in al-Adhamiyah, the statement added. However, the canal road and highway will remain open.

Noteworthy, 25th of Rajab is the memory of Imam Musa bin Jaafar al-Kadhim’s martyrdom, where millions of visitors commemorate the occasion in the city of Kadhimiyah.

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 10:48 pm