Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sisi Hakim: We support Iraq's efforts to fight terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sisi Hakim: We support Iraq's efforts to fight terrorism Empty Sisi Hakim: We support Iraq's efforts to fight terrorism

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 2:32 am

Sisi Hakim: We support Iraq's efforts to fight terrorism

4/19/2017 0:00

In search of building a strategic alliance between the two countries
    BAGHDAD / morning
    President of the National Alliance , Mr. Ammar al - Hakim , Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al- Sisi stressed the importance of building a strategic alliance between the two countries.
    A statement for the presidency of the National Alliance received "morning , " a copy of it, he was "during a tour of the Iraqi National Alliance delegation to the Arab Republic of Egypt , Mr. Hakim met in Cairo with Egyptian President".
    "The meeting touched on the concern of the Arab, bilateral relations between Iraq and Egypt and ways to develop them, build a strategic alliance between the two countries in the security, political and economic fields to serve the interests of the Iraqi and Egyptian peoples, also reviewed the developments of the war on terror Daesh gangs."
    President Sisi praised the statement , according to "Iraq 's efforts and the sacrifices of his people in the fight against terrorism and the victories achieved in this area, also was emphasized in support of Iraq and its unity and democratic path and respect for its sovereignty."
    During the meeting also discussed the future of Iraq after "Daesh", the national settlement project was emphasized that a major project and deserves support, we also discussed the reconstruction of liberated cities , files , and re -
    displaced people. "
    And it reached the National Alliance delegation headed by al - Hakim, on Tuesday morning to the Egyptian capital Alqahrh.omn scheduled to meet with the coalition delegation senior Egyptian officials and the Secretary General of the Arab League , Ahmed Aboul Gheit, and the Sheikh of Al - Azhar Ahmed al- Tayeb and Pope Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 8:13 am