Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice him: National Alliance will run multiple lists

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice him: National Alliance will run multiple lists Empty Vice him: National Alliance will run multiple lists

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Apr 2017, 3:34 am

Vice him: National Alliance will run multiple lists

Date: 08:31 04/19/2017
    Alliance-National

Information / Baghdad ..

MP for the National Alliance nostalgia Qadu, Wednesday, for the determination of the coalition contest the forthcoming elections in multiple electoral lists, indicating that these blocs will merge after the elections, as in previous elections.

He said in a statement Qadu / information /, said that "the National Alliance intends to contest the upcoming elections in multiple electoral lists," noting that "the most prominent reasons for the move is the presence of significant differences at the present time between the Liberal bloc and some of the poles of the National Alliance."

He added Qadu, that "these blocs will merge after the elections, as in previous elections," adding that "elections will show what is the real size of each block will be given to maturity according to the results." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:35 pm