Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bashar al-Assad reveals what his plans in Jordan, Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bashar al-Assad reveals what his plans in Jordan, Syria Empty Bashar al-Assad reveals what his plans in Jordan, Syria

Post by Rocky Fri 21 Apr 2017, 10:52 am

Bashar al-Assad reveals what his plans in Jordan, Syria

21/04/2017

Confirmed Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, the presence of information about Jordanian plans to deploy troops in Syria in coordination with the United States under the pretext of fighting organization "Daesh" terrorist, pointing out that Oman's decision in the hands of Washington.

Assad said in an interview with the agency "Sputnik", commenting on the information about Jordan's plans to deploy its forces in Syria, in coordination with the United States under the pretext of fighting "Daesh": "We have that information, not only through the media, but from different sources, as you know we have the same tribes and the same families live on both sides of the border, and they can see changes in the atmosphere of any logistical change, and therefore you can see any new plans for them on the ground. "

President al-Assad continued, saying: "We have such information, but in any case, Jordan was part of the American plan since the beginning of the war in Syria. Whether I like it or did not like, he has to obey American orders. Jordan is not an independent country anyway, and all what the Americans want is going to happen. If they want to use the northern part of Jordan against Syria, they they will use. "

The Syrian president pointed out that "many terrorists from entering Jordan, and Turkey, of course, since the first day of the war in Syria."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160891.html

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:59 pm