Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Profits of industrial companies growth in China 23.8%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Profits of industrial companies growth in China 23.8% Empty Profits of industrial companies growth in China 23.8%

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Profits of industrial companies growth in China 23.8%

Date: 04/27/2017 12:02
    China

Information / Baghdad ..

Chinese statistics office announced on Thursday that the profits of Chinese manufacturing industry companies increased 23.8 percent in March from a year earlier, slowing from the previous months.

National Bureau of Statistics said on its website that the March profit rose to 688.7 billion yuan ($ 99.9 billion).

Industrial profits rose 28.3 percent in the first quarter of the year from a year earlier to a record 1.7 trillion yuan in the slowing of the growth rate of 31.5 percent in the first two months.

The construction boom has helped stimulate sales in the sector and building materials prices affected sectors, raising profits for a long period, such as steel mills and smelters. But some analysts say that the producer price inflation is approaching the peak, which could undermine the profitability of new investments later this year.

Increased obligations of industrial companies 6.6 percent on an annual basis at the end of March, compared with a similar increase in the first two months of 2017.

The data covers large companies that exceed the main operations revenue of 20 million yuan a year. Finished /

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/27/economic/150746

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:38 am