Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pope calls for international mediation to set things between America and North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pope calls for international mediation to set things between America and North Korea Empty Pope calls for international mediation to set things between America and North Korea

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 3:33 am

Pope calls for international mediation to set things between America and North Korea

Pope Francis called for international mediation to ease tensions between the United States and North Korea over Pyongyang 's nuclear program.

Pope Francis said that Norway, for example , was 'always willing to help' warning at the same time that the crisis between the two countries threaten the outbreak of war 'will destroy the innocent part of humanity'.

The Pope 's comments came hours after North Korea 's ballistic missile test last, the United States and South Korea said it exploded shortly after its launch.

South Korea said the missile was launched from a site in South Pyongan province, north of the capital , Pyongyang.

He accused US President, Donald Trump, Pyongyang B'adm respect for 'China and its president , who praised Trump for his attempts' serious' about the crisis with North Korea.

The new missile test came hours after the UN Security Council to discuss North Korea 's missile program.

Pope said Francis told reporters outside his plane after his visit to Egypt: 'There are many parties to help in the world, there are brokers who present themselves, such as Norway, for example.'

He warned that the situation is 'very irritated' and said that ' the road (available) is the path of negotiations, the diplomatic solution.'

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=155576

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 6:06 pm