Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The loss of 25 thousand Iraqi workers for their jobs because of foreign labor and lack of allocation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The loss of 25 thousand Iraqi workers for their jobs because of foreign labor and lack of allocation Empty The loss of 25 thousand Iraqi workers for their jobs because of foreign labor and lack of allocation

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 9:49 am

The loss of 25 thousand Iraqi workers for their jobs because of foreign labor and lack of allocations

Dhi Qar, Iraq - April 30: The Union of Trade Unions in the province of Dhi Qar in conjunction with World Workers Day, which falls on Monday, the first of May and is considered an official holiday, that "the interruption of the work of local companies because of the lack of financial allocations reflected Which led to 25,000 workers to return to their homes after losing their jobs, while the recruitment of 5,000 foreign workers to work in the private sector.
    "The dependence of the private sector on foreign workers from Asian countries has added a great burden to the local workers' segment because there are no job opportunities for them that guarantee the rights of workers and limit the recruitment of foreign workers to provide employment opportunities for the labor force," said Hisham Odeh Khudair, head of the trade union federation. Under the current economic conditions. " AH

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 4:39 pm