Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The release of 500 billion dinars from April to August of the dues of farmers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The release of 500 billion dinars from April to August of the dues of farmers Empty The release of 500 billion dinars from April to August of the dues of farmers

Post by Rocky Wed 03 May 2017, 3:19 am

The release of 500 billion dinars from April to August of the dues of farmers

Editorial Date: 2017/5/2

The Cabinet voted during its regular session Tuesday to launch 500 billion dinars from April to August of the dues of the peasants.
    "The council voted to pay the dues of the farmers and farmers by stressing the Ministry of Finance to launch a sum of 500 billion dinars a month from April to August," a statement by the prime minister said.
    He added that "the Council of Ministers voted on the decision to protect the product of reinforcing steel [10 - 32 mm] through the addition of the imposition of a 5% customs tariff for the unit of measurement of the product of reinforcing steel for a period of 4 years and without reduction on all imports of Iraq and all originals."
    He pointed out that "the meeting discussed the draft law on the election of the House of Representatives was voted on to amend the draft law in force to send to the House of Representatives," pointing to "the vote to increase the capital of the Iraqi Bank for Trade [TBI] from the amount of trillion to 2 trillion and 750 billion dinars."
    He pointed out that "the Council voted on the draft law on the ratification of the Convention on the encouragement and mutual protection of investments between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran."
    "The meeting included a report of the Council of Ministers on water revenues and the high levels of Mosul Dam yesterday to 320.6 above sea level for the first time in 10 years after the maintenance work carried out by the Italian company."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:34 am