Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bergeron, Rask undergo successful surgeries

jedi17
    jedi17

Bergeron, Rask undergo successful surgeries Empty Bergeron, Rask undergo successful surgeries

Post by jedi17 Tue 09 May 2017, 7:07 pm

Bergeron, Rask undergo successful surgeries
    May 9, 2017, 7:15 PM ET [0 Comments]
    Ty Anderson
    Boston Bruins Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    After playing the waiting game and seeing how each player reacted to some rest and recovery, the Bruins have confirmed that two of their best successfully went under the knife this week.

Patrice Bergeron, who missed the first three games of the season before he played the rest of the season with a sports hernia, underwent successful surgery on Monday. The procedure was performed by Dr. Brian Busconi and Dr. Demetrius Litwin.

Bergeron finished the regular season with 21 goals and 53 points in 79 games, added two goals and four points in six postseason games, and earned yet another nomination as a Selke Trophy finalist.

Meanwhile, it was today that Bruins netminder Tuukka Rask underwent successful right groin surgery by Dr. Peter Asnis.

The 30-year-old Rask missed a total of four games this season because of a lower-body injury (three in October and one in March), but still managed to win a career-high 37 games and eight shutouts.

Both Bergeron and Rask are expected to be ready for the start of next season.

Current date/time is Sun 02 Jun 2024, 6:54 pm