Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rasheed Bank explains the reasons for the temporary stop selling the dollar for travelers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rasheed Bank explains the reasons for the temporary stop selling the dollar for travelers Empty Rasheed Bank explains the reasons for the temporary stop selling the dollar for travelers

Post by Rocky Sun May 14, 2017 5:15 am

Rasheed Bank explains the reasons for the temporary stop selling the dollar for travelers

Sun, 14 May 2017 08:28:24

He attributed the Rasheed Bank, stopped selling the dollar in the branches of the bank for travelers at times, to run out for each branch of the amounts due to high demand ratio on them.

The official said the media bank hopes Hamid, said that "the Rasheed Bank and most of its branches continuing to sell the dollar for travelers and does not have a deadlock for sale and all Maigal for not selling the dollar for travelers goal foil to the work of the banking sector, pointing out that, from time to time the central bank to allocate a share of the dollar for some of the branches Rasheed Bank and not all, to sell passengers and wounded the popular crowd and security forces. "

She noted that allocated to the branches of Rasheed Bank funds carried out after days or a week of receipt of the spectrum to high demand by travelers ratio, and when you run out amounts awaiting our branches role to receive other payments by the central bank to sell to travelers, stressing that stopping the Aestmr for a long time, but for some time to be delivered by the Bank. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:41 am