Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National Committee: Iraq will begin a peaceful atomic energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Committee: Iraq will begin a peaceful atomic energy  Empty National Committee: Iraq will begin a peaceful atomic energy

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2013, 10:46 am

National Committee: Iraq will begin a peaceful atomic energy

19/08/2013
    BAGHDAD / JD / .. revealed the National Committee of the Iraqi Atomic Energy Agency that it will initiate a program is peaceful and clear and transparent uses of atomic energy in Iraq during the next phase.
    Committee Chairman Fouad al-Moussawi, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Science and Technology for Research and Development told the reporter / JD / that the issue of the peaceful use Atomic Energy Agency in Iraq exists, indicating that the formation of a competent authority that is the result of one of the recommendations of the "paper Horizons", which included a plan by a future integrated atomic energy program peaceful in Iraq.
    between the commission awaiting approval of the law by the House of Representatives in the near term after it has approved by the Council of Ministers, noting that then it will initiate a program is peaceful and clear and transparent uses of atomic energy in the fields of health, environment, water and other critical applications that we need.
    , and on the investment of this program for electric power generation hinted Moussawi that the issue of power generation through this The program is contained within the paper, but there are important priorities have delayed a lot must be at the head of this program.
    's cabinet has approved a few months ago at one of its meetings on the bill IAEC auditor by the State Council and forwarded to the House of Representatives. / End / 22 /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 30 May 2024, 7:57 pm