Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives vote on the three laws and discusses the four day session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives vote on the three laws and discusses the four day session Empty The House of Representatives vote on the three laws and discusses the four day session

Post by Rocky Mon May 15, 2017 2:59 am

The House of Representatives vote on the three laws and discusses the four day session

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

It holds the Iraqi Council of Representatives, its usual the (35), on Monday, to vote on the three laws and discusses the four bills.

The agenda of the meeting agenda, which received the "Journal News", a paper copy of it "vote on the draft organization of work of the consultants Law, and vote on the draft reform of the inmates and depositors law, and vote on the first draft amendment to the Amnesty Law No. 27 of the Law for the year 2016".

It also will display the "Report and discussion of the proposed nursing union law, and report and discuss the third draft amendment to the law of Governorates not organized into a Region No. 21 of 2008, and the report and discuss the second draft amendment to the law take legal provisions that prevent the courts from hearing lawsuits No. 17 of 2005".

In addition to the presentation "report and discussion of the proposed abolition of the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Resolution No. 100 of the 2000 Act and the report of the quarterly activity of the Defense and Security Committee, and quarterly activity report of the Committee on Culture and Information."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Jun 05, 2024 5:02 am