Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the missile .. North Korea, the United States, defying China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the missile .. North Korea, the United States, defying China Empty After the missile .. North Korea, the United States, defying China

Post by Rocky Mon May 15, 2017 3:43 am

After the missile .. North Korea, the United States, defying China

News Agency pratha 63 05/14/2017

North Korea participated in the opening of the summit in Beijing on the draft of the new Silk Road Sunday, despite warnings from the United States to China to attend the Pyongyang may affect the participation of other countries.

It raised the participation of North Korea's biggest diplomatic event in China this year, surprising, after Pyongyang launched a ballistic missile early Sunday, defying calls to curb its nuclear program.

The head of the North Korean delegation at the meeting, Minister of Foreign Economic Relations Kim Yong Jie, as reported by Korean Central News Agency.

It showed a group photo for the opening ceremony, where Chinese President Xi Jinping delivered an important speech, Kim up with a White House adviser Matt Pottinger representative of the United States in the talks, but it was unclear whether the two men exchanged any conversations.

Two sources said that the US Embassy in Beijing sent a diplomatic note to the Chinese Foreign Ministry, which said that the invitation of North Korea sends the wrong message, at a time when the world is trying to put pressure on Pyongyang because of its missile tests and nuclear ongoing, according to Reuters news agency.

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/317520

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:28 pm