Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport Minister stresses the resumption of the project of the port of Faw to support the economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport Minister stresses the resumption of the project of the port of Faw to support the economy Empty Transport Minister stresses the resumption of the project of the port of Faw to support the economy

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2017, 2:42 am

Transport Minister stresses the resumption of the project of the port of Faw to support the economy

History of edits:: 2017/5/15

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} stressed Transport Minister Kazem Al-Hamami, on Monday, to resume the project of the port of Faw to support the country's economy.
    Said Hamami, during his speech at the National Alliance Conference held under the chairmanship of Mr. Ammar al - Hakim, the follow - up to the provinces visited by the coalition delegation demands, "Iraqi energies can achieve the number through the port of Faw dry canal", adding that " the port of Faw only barrier east waves and west There is no liquidity and financial support. "
    He stressed that " has to be oriented towards loans that are supposed to take them from banks and international banks, even if the completion of the economic heart of the table upside down and achieve revenues of Iraq."
    He added that " the ministry managed through a housing project staff from the allocation of 5000 pieces housing in Basra."
    And airports , said Hamami, that "Diwaniyah airport will not see the light and never will be his fate as an airport Euphrates , " and urged to assist in the implementation of the airport project.
    He Hamami, "We went through the involvement of the provinces to fund pilots courses and any province of their children is to involve the Buddha provide for the expenses we insure the bank" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 2:48 am