Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian airstrike leaves over 30 casualties in Deir Ezzor

jedi17
    jedi17

Russian airstrike leaves over 30 casualties in Deir Ezzor Empty Russian airstrike leaves over 30 casualties in Deir Ezzor

Post by jedi17 Mon 22 May 2017, 10:33 am

Russian airstrike leaves over 30 casualties in Deir Ezzor

Deir Ezzor (SyriaNews.media) More than 30 civilians were killed and others, including women and children, were wounded in a Russian air strike on a neighborhood in the city of Deir Ezzor, Qasioun News Agency reported on Monday.

At noon today, Russian warplanes bombarded residential buildings in the Islamic State-held al-Ardi neighborhood, killing 30 civilians and wounding several others, including women and children, in addition to destroying some buildings.

Meanwhile, a civilian was killed and five others were injured, including two children, in a mortar shelling conducted by the Islamic State group on al-Jorah neighborhood, north of Deir Ezzor.

The city of Deir Ezzor is currently witnessing intensified air strikes carried out by the US-led international coalition and Russian Aviation, resulting in the fall of hundreds of casualties.

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 10:08 pm